Frankfurt Digital Finance 2021
Same spirit - different format. After last year’s premiere received raving reviews, the second edition of Frankfurt Digital Finance Conference is happening online on February 3, 2021 - using technology to ensure an effective networking experience.
Frankfurt Digital Finance connects the people and companies shaping the future of the European finance industry. Bringing together top-executives, investors, entrepreneurs, academics and policy makers on a single platform the event serves to enable exchange of ideas and foster collaboration – helping disruptive entrepreneurs find corporate partners and investors to scale up faster, and established financial services providers to innovate their business models.
Covering the financial industry's key topics - from Crypto Currencies, Digital Assets and Regulation, Artificial Intelligence & Cloud, ESG / Green Finance, Payment, Customer Experience, to Female Entrepreneurship and FinTech Investment Frankfurt Digital Finance offers one day packed with high quality content. Watch and learn from a diverse list of select speakers across key industry branches through keynotes, panels and workshops.
For maximum convenience it is possible to book full day, half day or to pick only the parallel sessions in which you are interested. Broaden your network and meet senior executives, leading experts, entrepreneurs and investors in a familiar atmosphere to discuss partnerships, collaboration and investments. At Frankfurt Digital Finance you will have plenty of opportunity to engage with top executives from established European financial institutions, innovative technology companies and service providers in round tables and one-on-ones.
For more information visit. Book now and get an exclusive 20% discount using this link.
Frankfurt Digital Finance 2021 in numbers:
- 1 day, 100% online
- 50+ top speakers
- 20 of the foremost FinTech Founders in Europe
- 15 C-Level Corporate Executives from the Financial Industry
- 5 key Public Authority Representatives
- 3 renowned University Professors
- 6 successful Female Entrepreneurs in Digital Finance
- 12 leading international Digital Finance Experts
All Hashtags #fdf2021 #frankfurtdigitalfinance #fdfconf2020 #blockchain #fintech #regtech #openbanking #AI #BigData #IndustryTransformation #ChallengerBanks #Payment #RoboAdvisory
Between Lockdown and Vaccine - what´s next for the economy?
The Association of Banks in Hesse - in cooperation with the Banking Academy - invites you to the digital event "Between Lockdown and Vaccine - what´s next for the economy?" - on Thursday, 26 November 2020, from 5 p.m. - 6 p.m.
The corona pandemic poses enormous health, social and economic challenges for our society. The package of measures of the recent partial lockdown, the so-called "lockdown light", has further clouded the prospects for a straight economic recovery. However, there are significant differences from the first lockdown in spring, as supply chains continue to function and shops, schools and kindergartens remain open. Nevertheless, some sectors are extremely affected by the measures, and it remains unclear when and at what pace the infection situation will allow a sustained easing of restrictions.
The digitaldialog deals with:
- What impact the corona pandemic will have on the economy and what role banks will play in overcoming the crisis.
- How are companies and banks prepared for the second lockdown?
- What measures are needed now to further support the economy?
Is additional relief for banks necessary to ensure that they can continue to provide financing to the economy?
The panel discussion will also focus on the Hessian economy and Frankfurt as a financial centre.
We would be pleased if you register HERE for our digitaldialog. During the discussion, participants will have the opportunity to ask questions to the panelists via chat.
17.00 – Welcome and introduction
- Sarah Schmidtke, Managing Director, Association of Banks in Hesse
- Michael Boddenberg, Minister of Finance of the State of Hesse
- Dr. Bettina Orlopp, Member of the Board of Management, Commerzbank AG and Chairwoman, Association of Banks in Hesse
- Stephan Sturm, Chairman of the Management Board, Fresenius Management SE
- Dr. Detlef Fechtner, deputy editor-in-chief, Börsen-Zeitung
18.00 – End of the event
Please note, the panel discussion language is German.